“I don’t know how you did it, but the two people who returned from your advertising agency account executive workshop are not the same two people I sent. They’re ready to take on the world. Both have delivered incredible results in the last few weeks, getting stalled clients off the dime and bringing new revenue into the agency. Thank you!” ~ Chuck Porter
Account Management is a multifaceted obligation to build client relationships and company profitability. Do you want to improve your agency’s client service and your profitability? Then improve your AEs!
The Account Executive is a liaison between the company and the client. And they have to be part salesperson, part relationship builder, part business mentor and part psychologist! No small task!
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT BOOTCAMP
Training Account Executives to Manage for Profit, Client Retention and Efficiency in a Changing World.
Account Management BootCamp is two day workshop for agency account service personnel that will teach them both the tactical and strategic sides of working with clients and the agency. This is no boring lecture or stale platitudes. This is down in the trenches skills that every AE needs to master.
Our workshop is a dialog where participants get all their questions answered. The two days with AMR gets high ratings for learning and improving client management skills. For many of our clients — this is mandatory training for all new account service personnel.
Account Management BootCamp asks attendees to participate in discussions and work as a team member to solve case study problems.
Ove the course of the two days, we cover:
The Account executive’s role from 360 perspective
- What do clients expect
- What does the agency owner expect
- What does your internal team expect
Taking the lead with your agency team
- Getting your act together (time and project management)
- Creative and Project briefs
- You’re both the quarterback AND the cheerleader
Taking the lead with your client
- Know more — research & insights win the day
- It starts with the plan — how to guide the client
- Building and using a client’s digital snapshot
- How to build and clearly demonstrate value add
Show me the money
- Pricing for profit – don’t leave money on the table
- Managing and controlling changes and the black hole they create in your profitability
- Helping your agency be more profitable
Smart = Success
- How to remain well read/informed
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you can help
- Networking for referrals and new business
The two day workshop Includes several small group breakouts and learning exercises as well, culminating in the Team Exercise/Presentation: Account Service is the most creative job in the agency
Your staffers will come back to the office fired up, have a much better understanding of how they can help make the agency and the client more successful and possess the know how to make it happen.
Sign up for an AE Bootcamp Workshop Today!
Who should attend: Any entry level account facing person, including account managers, coordinators, project managers with 0-3 years agency experience.
Tuition: $1,095 for the first attendee, and $895 for each additional attendee. And you can save $200 per person if you register before July 31st! Tuition price per person includes all meeting materials and continental breakfast both mornings. Travel, accommodations and lunches/dinners are not included.