Over the years many Account Executive BootCamp attendees and their agency owners requested that we establish a second level of training for them. The Account Service Advanced Training Workshop is the result. The content is based on areas of interest that they felt were most important to explore and learn.
While AEBootCamp provides an overview of the role of an account manager the Account Service Advanced Training Workshop is a training program focused on developing strategies based on the marketing mix and the client’s business goals and objectives.
Note: Attending an AEBootCamp is not a requirement for enrolling in the Account Service Advanced Training Workshop program. The requirement for attending the workshop is two to three years experience in account management; a competitive approach to develop strategic solutions to clients’ business problems; curiosity and a drive to solve problems; a professional attitude and the willingness to do the work to get the job done and help drive the client’s business.
- How your agency makes (or doesn’t) money
- The AEs’ role in new business
- The AEs’ role in profitability
Running your accounts like a small business
- Maximizing profitability
- Five ways to grow existing clients every year
- Creative ways to bring the end users into the mix (and strategy!)
- Getting clients to chase after new business for you
Teaching your clients and your team how to market
- Product life cycle
- Offensive & defensive marketing strategies
- The marketing mix
It’s not just marketing, it’s business
- Finding the root of the pain and solving the business problem
- Build The Master Plan (makes account planning look like sissy stuff)
- Delivering ROI they can measure and understand
Getting paid to build the plan
- They won’t be able to afford NOT to hire you
- Using research in fresh ways to open new biz doors
- Sitting at the C Suite’s table
The workshop will teach attendees how to develop marketing strategies (and know why one is better than the other) instead of just managing a project the client assigns to them. The format of the seminar is presentation and discussion of all topics. Attendees participate in team assignments and practice their presentation skills.
Sign up for an Account Service Advanced Training WorkshopToday!
- October 29 & 30 in Anaheim, CA (click to register online) -OR- (click for PDF registration form)
- February 18 & 19 in Las Vegas, NV(click to register online) -OR- (click for PDF registration form)
Who Should Attend? Agency Senior Management and Account management staff with at least 2 to 3 years account management experience as a project manager, an account coordinator, account executive, key account manager, or as an account supervisor.
Tuition: $895 for the first attendee, $750 for each additional attendee. Tuition price per person includes all meeting materials and continental breakfast both mornings. Travel, accommodations and lunches/dinners are not included.